Kamis, 14 Mei 2009

Living A Better Life : D

Living a better life? YES I AM!

after having a looooong path of complicated life, I finally moved on. I can't thank God enough to keep me tough and giving me plenty of amazing friends who supported me that much at that time : ))

Now I don't have to worry about anything. Anything which used to turn me to the bad mood mode: on. It's like losing 1oo kg of weight, can you imagine how reliefing it is? I found a quote and I love it so bad. It says : It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. Life is never going on like you always want it to be. Life is like a rolling wheel, you can't just hanging on it's upside but there'll be a time that you're on it's downside. While you're spinning on that wheel, you probably through a lot of things. If it's good then take it, keep it and memorize it. If it's bad, don't ever regret it, when you regret it, it will be worse than ever, make it a lesson for you to be a better person in the future. I'm not just talking shits, I did it all.

I almost forgot, I'd like to introduce a girl, she's one of my best mates, Her name is Syarafina Vidyadana. I'm glad I found her and I love her so bad. Know why? Because of her, I'm standing still right now. She wrote 2 posts for me which both of it are really sweet and awesome (you can check it out yourself in her own blog). After I read those posts, I feel like I absolutely stupid to let myself waste my time and my life for not-so-important thing. The thing I learn from both of her post is don't worry about the thing you shouldn't worry about, if it meant to be yours, it'll be yours someday and forever. Right after I've done reading it, I printed it and when I started to feel sad, I would read it, again and again. And I learn about lots of things about life from her, she's the expert haha thanks a lot vi ; )

xxoo.

2 komentar:

  1. heh! salah nulis nama gue tuh! huh. Vidyadhana bon! hehe thankies thats really sweet, no lie ilysm (K)

    BalasHapus