Senin, 11 Mei 2009

especially for you

Dedicated to Tyka, Avi, Bella, Hana, Rara, Alifa, Sasa, Dea, Audy, Petra, Gilang and Him

As time goes by, we were getting closer each and everyday. Till one day I found out that this feeling was growing up bigger after he came in. I felt like this is it, he is what I've been looking for.

Everyday he filled my time with happiness. Every night he came by my dream. And There is him in every breath that I take. I never thought that I could find someone like him.

There are lots of things we've been trough. Lots of memories that we've made. So many laughs and joys that we've shared. It all are amazing, very amazing.

You're the reason why I want to open my eyes every morning, why I want to take a breath every second, and why I want to stand up for this life. I really thankgod for all the things that I've done with you.

I've never had a thought of losing you. Never had a dream that you would leaving me alone. And I never thought that it would happened to me, to us. I broke down on the day you left. I felt my lung was running out of air. It hurts a lot, freakin' hurts. I don't know why it happened to me. I couldn't do such things like before. Oh god, I just wanted to go somewhere, somewhere that the sadness won't find me. I don't want to be miserable like this!

But then, I just realized that I have lots of very wonderful friends who would there for me when I really need them. They really helped me out of this shits. They tried all the things to make me happy and keep me strong, everyday. They could've told me to stop talking about him because they've already gone sick to listen to my story, but the thing that i really love about them is they didn't. They kept listening all of the fucking stories and hearing me whining and crying. What amazing friends, aren't they? The thing i regreted so bad about my friends was I should've known that I've got to love my friends more than someone I really like. I'm really sorry guys. But hey, I love you all more than ever now hehe

Now, the brighter day has come. I don't cry and whine anymore. enough is enough. I've got to get a move on with my life. I don't regret for what happened and what I've done. Those are blesses from god, maybe god wanted to tell me that he's not the right guy for me. And now, I'll fill my life with loves and laughs, no more tears : ))

maaf ya kalo bahasa inggris nya ancur hehe ;p

7 komentar:

  1. good na tayang! nice blog hahahaha muah muah bener ya no more tears! okay???

    BalasHapus
  2. satu lagi ketinggalan, I LOVE YOU

    BalasHapus
  3. yes darling no more tears, doain yawch hihi ilytoo

    BalasHapus
  4. I LOVE YOU!!!
    this is what i love most: you found out urself that there's no need to cry over mess. its a beautiful mess after all :)

    BalasHapus
  5. haha kewl! you was on the shit, ewwww jangan mau balik lagi kesana ya bon. Ly!

    BalasHapus
  6. heh bon ga dedicated buat gue juga nih? ckckck. kan gue juga membantu elu wakakaka.

    BalasHapus
  7. maaf ya jan gue lupski, itu jg dedicated buat lo kok haha

    BalasHapus